Discover the places you’ve never been before you’ll never forget the experience we are ready to present you! This unique tour allows you to see Dubai as you’ve never seen it before – from the air. Seeing Dubai from the cabin of a helicopter provides a breathtaking overhead view of the city, giving you a new perspective on its many attractions.
The sights the tour will pass through include:
The Palm Islands:
These artificial islands are made from reclaimed land and get their name due to being in the shape of palm trees. There are two reclaimed islands, the Palm Jumeirah and the Palm Jebel Ali, which will have hotels and other luxury residences as well as leisure facilities like shopping malls, restaurants, sports facilities and water parks.
This inland saltwater creek divides the city into the Deira and Bar Dubai sections and was formerly an important trading port.
The Burj Khalifa:
Famous for being the tallest skyscraper in the world, the helicopter tour gives you an unprecedented opportunity to see it from a bird’s-eye view.
- Pick from your Hotel / Location / Residence in Dubai or Sharjah
- Enjoy bird’s eye views of the Burj al Arab, Burj Khalifa, and more
- Take off vertically and fly backwards and sideways!
- Beautiful Sightseeing of Dubai
- Soar over the artificial islands development of Jumeirah Palm
- See Dubai Creek and Marina from high above
- Drop off your Hotel / Location / Residence in Dubai or Sharjah
Route of 15 Minutes Tour:
- To the Dry Docks:
- Atlantis Hotel, Palm Jumeirah
- Burj Al Arab
- The World
- Jumeirah Beach Park, I Ladies Beach
- Burj Khalifa (Dubai Mall, Fountain)
- Sheik Zayed Road (DIFC, Za’abee| Palace)
- Sharjah (if sufficient visibility)
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Union House, Big Flag Pole
- Dry Docks, Port Rashid (OE-II)
- From the Dry Docks:
- Reverse order until Jumeirah Beach Park